Hot Rubberized Crack Sealing
- Prevents water intrusion - The number one cause of asphalt failure.
- Most cost effective way to protect your asphalt investment.
- This highly elastic material remains flexible to temperatures of 20 below zero.
Crack sealing your parking area on a yearly basis is the most cost effective way to reduce costly asphalt repairs. Springfield Striping & Sealing uses only the highest grade hot rubberized crack sealing material exceeding federal specifications. Our material will not track in any situation. Our experienced crews use state of the art equipment and will perform your crack sealing project in a timely and professional manner.
Asphalt Seal Coating
- Provides a deep black, attractive appearance inviting your customers to your facility.
- Seal coated parking areas are easier to maintain.
Springfield Striping & Sealing is Southwest Missouri's Premier Seal Coating Contractor. Our highly trained crews and state of the art application equipment will assure that your project is completed in a timely and professional manner. Springfield Striping & Sealing offers customers both Coal Tar Pavement Sealer and Asphalt Emulsion Pavement Sealer. We use only the highest quality seal coat material fortified with sand for a non-skid surface and latex additive, which provides a deep black color and enhanced fuel resistance.
- Asphalt is a porous surface which allows water to pass through it causing the subsurface to soften and fail. Seal coating fills the asphalt pores which keeps water on the surface. As a result, the sub-base remains stable reducing the potential of asphalt failure.
- Sunlight causes an asphalt surface to "dry out" through oxidation and become brittle. Seal coating will keep the sun from drying out the asphalt and will retain the vital asphalt binder needed for a long surface life.
- Petroleum spills (vehicle oil leaks) soften the asphalt and causes failure. Seal coating will protect the asphalt from oil intrusion, which reduces costly asphalt repairs.
In addition, seal coating provides a deep black, attractive appearance and will reduce overall maintenance cost. Protect your asphalt investment - contact us for a quote on seal coating your asphalt pavement.